Household vacuum cleaners are generally divided into three types: horizontal vacuum cleaners, hand-held vacuum cleaners, and upright vacuum cleaners. The power of each vacuum cleaner is different.
Horizontal vacuum cleaners: Horizontal vacuum cleaners have the largest suction power among several types of vacuum cleaners, so the power is also the largest. Generally, the power of various horizontal vacuum cleaners is between - and most of the rated power of vacuum cleaners. Of course, some horizontal vacuum cleaners The minimum power is also reached, which is relatively low.
Hand-held vacuum cleaners: The power of hand-held vacuum cleaners is much smaller than that of horizontal vacuum cleaners. Basically, the power of all styles is below. But easy to use.
Upright vacuum cleaner: The power of an upright vacuum cleaner is about the same as that of a hand-held vacuum cleaner. Basically, all types of vacuum cleaners are below the rated power of most products. The suction power is similar to that of a hand-held vacuum cleaner.
How many watts is suitable for a household vacuum cleaner?
How many watts the vacuum cleaner needs, this is best determined according to the size of your house. Generally speaking, most of the current houses are 90-square meters. If this is the case in your home, it is recommended to choose left and right products. If the house in the home is less than 90 square meters, the products of our products are enough, but if the house area is more than square meters, it is better to buy products with higher power.
Precautions for the use of household vacuum cleaners
1. Before use, check whether all parts are in good condition. If there is any damage or air leakage, it should be repaired and inspected in time. It is also critical to see if there is any leakage and whether the dust in the dust bag has been emptied.
2. Before using the vacuum cleaner, the large stolen goods and paper pieces in the place should be cleaned up, so as to avoid being sucked into the pipe to block the air inlet or dust passage during work so that the vacuum cleaner cannot work normally.
3. Generally, dry vacuum cleaners are not allowed to absorb wet soil or sewage to prevent damage to the vacuum cleaner.
4. Remember to lubricate the motor bearing of the vacuum cleaner regularly. If it is used frequently, once a month is indispensable.
5. If the motor carbon brush of the vacuum cleaner is worn out after long-term use, it should be replaced with a new carbon brush in time.
6. When the vacuum cleaner is not in use, it should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, and it is best to clean the vacuum cleaner every 3 days.
Ningbo Longwin Technology Co., Ltd. is a corded handheld vacuum cleaner supplier. Our main products are car vacuum cleaners and household vacuum cleaners. The vacuum cleaner has an obvious dust-absorbing effect and is sold at home and abroad. Welcome to consult.