The Vehicle Vacuum Cleaner relies on the high-speed operation of the motor to discharge the air from the fan, and at the same time continuously replenish the air in the suction part into the fan. This forms a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt from the suction nozzle of the vacuum cleaner are sucked into the suction part along with the air, filtered and collected in the dust bin.
To expand sales and enter the EU market, car vacuum cleaners need to pass CE certification and affix the CE certification mark. The sale of products bearing the CE certification mark in the EU market will reduce the risk of sales.
Car products (including car chargers, car refrigerators, heaters, etc.) are sold in the EU market and need to implement the EN50498 standard:
The EN50498 standard includes four vehicle test items and product standards: electromagnetic radiation disturbance test for broadband and narrowband waves (CISPR25); conducted transient emission test, conducted transient immunity test
Car vacuum cleaner CE certification process:
1. Fill in the CE certification application form, applicant information and product information, etc., and send samples to the testing agency;
2. The testing agency makes a quotation and confirms the testing time according to the product information provided;
3. After the applicant confirms the quotation, sign the certification and testing agreement and pay the fee;
4. The testing agency conducts product testing according to CE certification standards;
5. After the test is completed, a test report is issued, and a CE certificate is issued.
I hope this content is helpful to you, we are a professional Uv Dust Mite Controller Manufacturer, if you have any and product needs, please contact us.