The handheld vacuum cleaner can remove dust, mainly because its "head" is equipped with an electric exhaust fan. There is a wind impeller on the shaft of the exhaust fan. After power on, the exhaust machine generates suction and pressure at a speed of 500 laps per second. Under the action of suction and pressure, the air is discharged at a high speed, and the air in the dust suction part at the front of the fan continuously supplements the fan. The air in the vacuum cleaner creates an instantaneous vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner, which forms a negative pressure brush with the outside atmospheric pressure, and the long pipe, elbow, hose, and hose joint enter the dust filter bag. The dust and other debris are trapped in the dust filter bag, and the air is purified by the filter. After that, it is discharged from the tail of the body.
The handheld vacuum cleaner is equipped with different parts to complete different cleaning tasks. For example, it can be equipped with a floor brush to clean the ground, and a flat-bristle brush can be used to clean sofa surfaces, sheets, curtains, etc., and a small suction nozzle can clean small corners. Dust and dirt in some household appliances.
Application areas of handheld vacuum cleaners: carpets, car cleaning, electrical appliances, household appliances, etc.
1. Small size and light weight;
2. It comes with an extended vacuum tube to avoid bending or tiptoeing when vacuuming;
3. The nozzle configuration is comprehensive, which is convenient for daily cleaning of various spaces and corners;
4. The wire has a certain length to avoid repeated replacement of the power supply panel when vacuuming;
5. The suction is strong, and it will be clean after passing;
6. Low working noise and vibration;
7. The square brush can be rotated 90 degrees, which is convenient for vacuuming in small spaces and multiple angles;
8. The dust bag has a large volume and is easy to clean or replace;
9. It can be disassembled and stored conveniently.
For more product information, click here: Corded Handheld Vacuum Cleaner.