Many people want to buy an upright vacuum cleaner, but don't know how to choose the one that suits them. Today, Longwin, the vacuum cleaner supplier, will share with you some tips for purchasing. If you are interested, please read on.
The vertical vacuum cleaner can remove dust, mainly because its "head" is equipped with an electric exhaust fan. There is a wind impeller on the shaft of the exhaust fan. After power on, the exhaust machine generates strong suction and pressure at a speed of 500 laps per second. Under the action of the suction and pressure, the air is discharged at a high speed, and the air in the dust suction part at the front of the fan is constantly Replenish the air in the fan to cause an instantaneous vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner, which forms a negative pressure with the outside atmospheric pressure; brushes, long pipes, elbows, hoses, and hose connectors enter the dust filter bag, and dust and other debris are trapped in the dust filter bag. After being purified by the filter, it is discharged from the tail of the body.
The vacuum cleaner is equipped with different parts to complete different cleaning tasks. For example, it can be equipped with a floor brush to clean the ground, and a flat-bristle brush can be used to clean sofa surfaces, sheets, curtains, etc., and a small suction nozzle can remove dust and dust in small corners. Dust in some household appliances.
1. Measure the suction first. After the power is turned on, you can place the palm of your hand on the front section to feel the strength of the suction.
For housework. It is more appropriate to use a vacuum cleaner at 400-600 W. This type of vacuum cleaner is sufficient to remove dust from household carpets and other places.
2. Listen to the sound. After the vacuum cleaner is powered on, there should be only the sound of wind. The smaller the sound of the whole machine, the better, and there should be no other noises.
3. Look at funding. According to the amount of funds to choose to buy imported or domestically produced.
4. Test weight. When purchasing a portable vacuum cleaner, you must try the weight yourself and consider whether it is suitable for you.
5. After sale. The tips for purchasing vacuum cleaners should also pay attention to the after-sales details. Nowadays, many electrical appliances have some unexpected problems in the after-sales aspect, especially pay attention to.
Hope the above sharing can be helpful to you.